Monday, March 22, 2010

The Beginning

Well, this is officially the first of what I hope to be many inspiring blogs. In this first one I'll just explain a little about myself and what my goal is for this blog.
To begin, My name is Garrett Holloman. I'm currently in the US Coast Guard. I love my job, but my current location is not as thrilling. I grew up in the church and have learned many things, unfortunately most of them the hard way.
My current goal in writing this blog will be to reach out to those that are searching for something. Whether you think you have found that one thing or not isn't the question. I believe we are all constantly searching. My plan is to place my thoughts into motion here and allow for others to respond. I believe that the best way to learn things is to work together to accomplish our search. They alway say that two heads are better than one, so why don't we all work together in our daily search. My prayer is that you will all be inspired in your daily lives, that you will read this on a particularly rough day and be uplifted, and finally that you will read this on a good day and it will be a great day.
Well, I'll end this first post by saying that anyone is welcome to read and provide input. I welcome anyone who wants a good read or needs lifting up (which I think we all could use). Pass this on to friends and family or even anyone you wish. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment